Remedy's Microsoft-published Quantum Break for Xbox One is the UK's new No.1 video game, just pipping Codemasters' DiRT Rally to the top spot.
Quantum Break is Microsoft's first No.1 since Halo 5 topped the chart back at launch in November 2015.
Codemasters should be pleased with the launch of DiRT Rally, though, which outdoes launch sales of Dirt Showdown by 197 per cent, and is only bettered by DiRT 2 and DiRT 3.
The new entries force Ubisoft's The Division down into third, whilst PQube's MXGP 2: The Official Motocross Videogame is new at No.17.
1. QUANTUM BREAK
2. DIRT RALLY
3. TOM CLANCY'S THE DIVISION
4. FIFA 16
5. FAR CRY PRIMAL
6. GRAND THEFT AUTO V
7. CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS III
8. EA SPORTS UFC 2
9. TOM CLANCY'S RAINBOW 6: SIEGE
10. STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT
11. LEGO MARVEL AVENGERS
12. PLANTS VS ZOMBIES: GARDEN WARFARE 2
13. WWE 2K16
14. LEGO JURASSIC WORLD
15. MINECRAFT: XBOX EDITION
16. MINECRAFT: STORY MODE
17. MXGP 2: THE OFFICIAL MOTOCROSS VIDEOGAME
18. MINECRAFT: PLAYSTATION EDITION
19. ASSASSIN'S CREED: SYNDICATE
20. UNCHARTED: THE NATHAN DRAKE COLLECTION
Microsoft will have to make the most of its time at No.1 as Bandai Namco will surely be sitting pretty at the top this time next week with Dark Souls 3. The long-awaited sequel has been scoring well with critics and should perform exceptionally at retail when it lands tomorrow.