1. How video games are helping veterans recover from injury and PTSD.
2. For people with autism, shopping can be hell. The answer? Quiet store hours.
By Zack Budryk in the Guardian
3. The defining element of the social web is dying.
By Casey Johnston in Select All
4. Here’s how we’ll defeat ‘phantom’ traffic jams.
By David K. Gibson at the BBC
5. This coming shift — which isn’t about food — will change fast food forever.
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.